Interior

Vasthu Plan

gurulakshmi-builders

    Elevation

  • gurulakshmi-builders
    Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
    Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
    Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
    Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
    Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
    Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
    Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
    Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
    Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
    Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
    Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors

3D Interior

    gurulakshmi-builders
    Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
    Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
    Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
    Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
    Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
    Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
    Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
    Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
    Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
    Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
    Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors

3D CutSections

Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors

3D BIM

Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors

3D ARCHITECTURAL WALKTHROUGH ANIMATION

Township Project

Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors
Gurulakshmi Builders & Ocean Arc Interiors

FAQ

Q. Ok, I want to design my project. But why should I hire Ocean Arc for that?
We provide newest designing trends with the mixture of finest quality output, best competitive prices, timely delivery, quick responses, technically correct output and online technical support at the time of execution.

Q. Do you work in India only?
Not only we cover all the regions of India but we work outside India too

Q. Do the designs provided by you have the basis of the legal government rules?
Yes, they are based on the legal government rules. We need your location’s legal permission norms.

Q. Do you give the plans of your previously done projects?
No, we don’t provide its plans. We can provide you the designing of our project liked by you on the same theme line based on your plans.

Q. Can Ocean Arc provide me planning too?
Exterior and interior elevations of the projects are designed by us. We don’t deal with planning.

Q. Can you explain your payment norms?
75% advance should be deposited before the project starts and remaining 25% before the final delivery.

Q. How many options do you provide for the project?
We design one elevation theme for the project based on your choice image. For the 2nd elevation option, the additional quotation will be charged.

Q. How will I get the working details for elevation?
The working details for the elevation will be given in 2D CAD format. If required we can give it in PDF or JPEG format also.

CLIENT LIST

  • Brands
  • Brands
  • Brands
  • Brands
  • Brands
  • Brands
  • Brands
  • Brands
  • Brands
  • Brands
  • Brands
  • Brands
  • Brands
  • Brands
  • Brands
  • Brands
  • Brands
  • Brands

Social Links

Ocean Arc Interior

Ocean Arc Interior
No 200, 2nd Floor,
Nambikkai Munai Valagam ,
Thiruvagoundanur Bypass,
Near Sree Anand Bhavan,
Thiruvagoundanur
Salem-636 005
Tamilnadu. India.
Mobile :+91 94872 02215
Mobile :+91 95007 89968